(December 15, 2021) Beginning with the publication of its latest report, The Charity Report intelligence reports are on sale individually.
Since its inception in March 2020 (yes, the same week as the pandemic lock down), The Charity Report has been producing in depth intelligence reports on various aspects of the sector, but this past year with a keen interest in the holdings of private and public foundations. To date, these reports have been available to subscribers only.
But the editorial, research and marketing team has made the decision to put intelligence reports on sale individually at $99.00 each.
“We think it’s important to have as much information available as possible, especially now, as the sector is engaged in unprecedented debate about its future,” says Gail Picco editor in chief of The Charity Report, “At the same time, these reports take hours and hours of meticulous research and compilation, which costs money because we don’t expect or want people to work for free, and believe well-produced intellectual product has value.”
Subscriptions, at $35 per month or $360 per year, is the more cost-effective option. But single copy purchase gives readers another choice.
Among the intelligence reports on sale individually are:
- Volume 1, Number 1 – The Cost of Conflict: How we measure the global failure in Syria
- Volume 1, Number 2 – Where Wealth Resides: The Funding of Philanthropy
- Volume 1, Number 3 – Charity Sector Employees: Employee Stats, Industry Compensation and Salary Averages for 2018
- Volume 1, Number 4 – Who Gives and Who Gets: The Beneficiaries of Private Foundation
- Volume 2, Number 1 – Community Giving: The Growth and Giving Priorities of Community Foundations in Canada
- Volume 2, Number 2 – Arts Charities in Canada: How they are funded and what they’re facing
- Volume 2, Number 3 – Pennies on the Dollar: Private Foundation Giving in Canada
- Volume 2, Number 4 – Public Foundations and their Priorities
The new pricing scheme is in effect with The Charity Report’s latest work, Public Foundations and their Priorities and all intelligence reports are on individually. Our next intelligence report will be Charity Sector Employees: Employee Stats, Industry Compensation and Salary Averages for 2019.
Click here to purchase an individual intelligence report or to subscribe.
Intelligence Report on public foundations issued today December 15, 2021